Friday, February 4

To those thirsty...

So, you found me. Or at least you found my thoughts. I know I started this whole "blog" craze a little late, so pardon me if I make some mistakes. Over the course of my interest in this thing, I will undoubtedly:

  1. insult people without realizing it.
  2. neglect to mention people without realizing it.
  3. forget to post for extended periods without realizing it.
  4. wax philosophically and bore you...though I'll probably realize this one.

But, whatever happens, no hard feelings. Feel free to comment, but only if you're deadly blunt. Also, feel free to never view this page again. Trust me, I won't mind.

For what it's worth, though, I'm glad you're here. Hopefully you'll learn something about me or at least the logic of my mind. And for my last disclaimer on this opening post, a quote:

There are trivial truths and there are great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true.
--Bohr


So don't believe everything you read -- or believe it, but believe its negation at the same time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeffery B! I'm glad that i can read what you are thinking about, although i wish i were there to actually hear it over a cup of coffee on a porch swing....i guess this will just have to do. hope all is well, and i look forward to being forgotten, bored, and insulted! ;) love you!...ashley

2/04/2005 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home