Wednesday, June 28

Changing of the Guard

Well, here's a personal update for those tired of quotes.

My GM got fired today. Yup, a bit of a shock. Though I won't go into the office politics, we all new the place was on thin ice, but didn't expect something this drastic, this soon.

And though the GM was a friend of mine, and I think it's pretty shady how it happened, it did change around some of the scheduled vacation time in July. As a result, I no longer have to be acting manager for the weekend of the 22nd. That, in turn, means that I will be traveling to Glennedith's wedding! Now, if I could just find a date...{{wink, wink, nudge, nudge}}

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo, have fun at the wedding... I wish I could be there... unfortunately im IN a wedding the weekend before and really can't take off any more vacation... tell everyone I miss them and wish glennideth the best for me!!!
I'll miss you in Colorado this week

-SLC

6/29/2006 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home