Friday, June 9

home from Home


Thanks to AKW, this is a precursor to a post regarding my trip home. Unfortunately, I will be working tonight till around 1 or so, but when I have a few moments, I'll put up a post about, quite literally, the best trip Home I've ever had. I spent some serious quality time with everyone I'm still close to back there, and it was definitely just what I needed. But, as I still have to iron two shirts (switching to manager halfway through the night), I'd better leave you with merely the promise of entertainment. Till then...

Namaste'.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, i thought that we meant nothing to you. i feel better now, thanks for the update! :) now, don't post anything this weekend, because we won't be able to read it, and i would hate to not be able to read about exactly what we all did....yes, i lead a very sad existance. miss you.

akw

6/09/2006 2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The best trip Home"...Really. What did you do that we didn't?

-Em

PS: I will be disapointed if your post does not include something about almost dying downtown...

6/09/2006 5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa, sounds like youre trying to start something between the various factions of your friends ;)

just teasing...

that new song by bon jovi, quite appropriate i must say... I've been thinking about it a lot actually:

"I went as far as I could, I tried to find a new face
There isn't one of these lines that I would erase
I lived a million miles of memories on that road
With every step I take I know that I'm not alone
You take the home from the boy, but not the boy from his home
These are my streets, the only life I've ever known,
who says you can't go home

Who says you can't go home
There's only one place they call me one of their own"

Anyways... I hope its not going to be a year before I see you again... but with the way things are going... :( hope all is well and I miss you!

6/12/2006 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home