Sunday, March 23

Uncle Jeff

I know...it just doesn't roll off the tongue. But I'm officially an uncle. More details will follow, along with a couple pictures.

And I sincerely hope you're reading this off a news feed and not actually checking my blog anymore (try google reader). I might get back to posting at some point, but this semester is three times as time consuming as the previous one. Things are looking great at the moment and I'm making great strides on my 101 list, so I'd like to post about that. Perhaps soon. Till then...

Namaste'.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

CONGRATS, PJ! :) welcome to the "we are old and our brother/sisters are now having kids" club! thanks for playing with us this weekend, we had a great time!

3/25/2008 8:05 AM  
Anonymous History Dissertation topics said...

it's good to see this information in your post, i was looking the same but there was not any proper resource, thanx now i have the link which i was looking for my research.

2/10/2012 3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home