Tuesday, November 14

Mardi Gras Mambo or Metaphysical Mumbo

Great news; the Midsouth Conference this year does not corrospond to Shopping Cart Day weekend. The conference is the weekend after, allowing time to get down to New Orleans to see friends and still be all professional and responsible and whatever. Don't worry, my head was in the right place. I would have foresaken another notch on my CV for a trip South, as it's been far too long since I've seen everyone.

I know, not a substantial update, but I might as well keep up on this daily posting I've been doing. And who knows, maybe there'll be a mass of excitement later worthy of posting (like, say, finishing a paper or dusting my apartment [Em - I'll take you up on that someday soon]).

Namaste'.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a dream about shopping cart day last night... i think its time for a visit to new orleans shortly... or in february for mardi gras... whichever ;)

-SLC

11/15/2006 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home