Monday, April 2

Another Post-It Repositioned

In an effort to get my incredibly pissed off post off the top of the page, I've got some good news. Don't get me wrong, though, as a significant layer of me is still fuming (what can I say, my personal identity is like an onion [just keep pealing...you'll find a center]).

Ok, enough with the elusive metaphors; on to the good news! I just got an e-mail today from CU Boulder with the news that I am on a "very short" wait-list. By the diction used and the information as to when he expected to hear back from the first set of offers, I can only surmise that I fall somewhere within the top three spots on this wait-list. It's not the best news possible, but it definitely adds a layer of hope to an otherwise miserable day. The side-bar is updated, now, and I'll actually be taking an active approach in e-mailing to find out what's holding up the other three schools I have pending. Also, now that it's the end-game I'll be bumping up the actual postings in addition to simply updating the sidebar. Look for tough decisions soon.

Current mood: Calm Storm

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home