Friday, February 25

That was painfully productive...

So I'm holding a position at my front desk for a previous employee who got cut from work-study. So long as he is awarded it after a petition, he'll have his old job back. But in the meantime, I'm having to get his shifts covered by my current staff, a much more difficult job than simply hiring a new employee, which I could have done three times over last Monday. Anyways, I ended up working the desk this morning, luckily only from 5am to 6am as Ben did a favor by taking the first two hours. But, since I had to work the desk anyways, I'm also in the process of doing my laundry and studying for a test in cognitive neuroscience.

The test shouldn't be too bad...the last one was honestly a breeze. This is over the auditory and visual tracts along with attention derived from each. We'll see how it goes. But I can already tell it's going to be a long day by the time I'm done with classes, meditations, and HRL meetings. I might decide to just take a nap instead of going out....or maybe go rent a movie and give someone an invite to come watch it with me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home