Thursday, February 17

Books

Well, out of the four classes I'm taking this semester, all four had tests this week. But more importantly, all four are now done with and I've got another couple weeks before I have any real work to do academically. That should give me enough time to finish a couple books I've been sitting on. Right now the reading list is as follows:

  • The Divine Invasion - Philip K. Dick
  • A Short History of Nearly Everything - Bill Bryson (Christmas present from Tiff)
  • Speak, Memory - Vladimir Nabokov (one of my favorite authors)
  • Quantum Questions - Ken Wilber

If I can find a copy, I'll probably throw Ender's Game on there as well, by the recommendation of Bradley. I bring this up because I just got a gift certificate to Amazon.com, and I'm looking for new areas of literature to read. The top shelf of my bookshelf is reserved for the queued list of books, and I have no problem throwing a couple of these back on that shelf in exchange for something...different. If you have any recommendations, please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home