Wednesday, July 13

Focused

CJB just started his own blog. He and I talked about what direction we wanted our "journals" to go in, which I think added to the comment below in giving me a little bit more focus. Also, the conversation brought up a lot of modification issues and what I'd done to my template, so for the aesthetes in the audience, I've added some new borders. Hopefully they're better than the previous black hole that was Divergent World.

But the point of this post is that I've added a section in the sidebar under "...Minded." I don't want to intrude on anyone else's space, but if you've got a blog you think I'd be interested in reading, I'd be happy to link you up over there. I know there are all these "blog rings," etc., but I'm more interested in having some good, intelligent, opinionated, and, most importantly, original writing to read and share. Just let me know. In the meantime, I'm going to get back to reading Cognitive World.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rex Venom said...

Interesting stuff. But where will it all lead? I guess we will just have to wait and see.
Rock on!

7/16/2005 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home