Saturday, September 9

Relic

Thanks to those who left me comments. I did end up getting 'Viking', or as I like to call him, 'Relic'. 'Viking' just doesn't roll of the tongue, you know? Plus, he's a bit too wise for it, so I figured 'Relic' suited him better. He spent the first three hours chillin' under my bed, but when he decided to come out, he wasn't shy at all about exploring or jumping up on my lap for awhile. A good cat. Anyways, I won't make this a long post, as it's already been a long day, but I thought I'd post a couple pictures:



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Daddy!!

Wow, that might be way to creppy, even for my taste. I promise NEVER to refer to you as "daddy" again!

What AW said about a stinky apartment is soooo true so, keep it clean and try to keep the cat hair off the couch...

-Em

9/09/2006 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good work PJ!!! Thats a beautifully handsome cat!

Granted, I almost vomited when i read ER's response, but you do, indeed have a fabulous cat! Can't wait to see it in person!

AW

9/12/2006 9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where in the hell have you been? No updates? Are you alive in DeKalb, or has it eaten you? Hope you are doing well! Miss you like tea without a camel

9/26/2006 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home