Monday, March 28

The Grinding

I only saw a couple stars in the sand this past week, and I had to look pretty deep to find them. They were perfect, none-the-less, but not near the galaxies from two years ago. But the week as a whole was exactly what I needed. A few too many catch-phrases, but some of the best visuals I've ever had; the full moon with a full fog surrounding, the sun setting while standing in it's path, and of course Nick and I doing handstands on the beach (this one we've actually got a picture of).

I won't go into details that would bore you, but it was the best food, best drinks, and best company I could have hoped for. And now it's back to the old grind. I was hoping the queued letters from grad schools would be delivered to my mailbox today, but not the case. Maybe they'll trickle in the next couple days and I can have some idea of where and what I'll be doing.

I've got a couple meetings tonight, so I'm going to run. Hopefully I'll be back in the blogging mood soon, as I feel like I've got a lot of things on my mind (though I am still, and will probably always be, increadibly thirsty).


I'm thinking it's a sign that the freckles in our eyes are mirror images and when we kiss they're perfectly aligned.
And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corrosponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home