Tuesday, September 27

On Brewing Felix Felicis; Part II.i

I don't know about you, but I've been wondering if Part III is ever going to come. In light of this, I thought I'd post myself an explanation. It might not make much sense, but that's the way things are of illumination; at first blinding, then simply an annoyance. Hopefully, though, my own eyes will become adjusted. Feel free to turn away now, as this is a chain of thoughts likely to leave a mark not only on the bedposts.

I cannot justify posting a conclusion until that conclusion is clear. In the beginning, one can often get by in claiming he understands a thing but just can't put it into words. Eh...fuck that. If you cannot put it into words, your own words, you not only don't understand the concept but it is of no use to you even in an non-understood form.

The problem is these past four days have been extremely bitter-sweet. Bitter, because life has sucked something fierce. What better way to experience a phenomena than when submerged in its antithesis? And, truly, the moments the clouds clear have been some of the most breath taking (pun, or rather, hint intended). But, my lack of concentration has been few and far between. Something strike you as a bit off? Concentration is a hindrance. I've been stuck in old ruts, focusing in on my work, or my breath, or what-have-you. In a paradigm shift, nearly all the old rules still work. So I've tended to resort back to them this past weekend as certain issues cropped up. But some heavy things have been gaining mass. On this ratio scale of pursuit to the zero point, I cannot tell how far I've left to go. But I can mark that even in the frustrations I had this past weekend, progress was made.

However, now I realize why I first thought it better to not even attempt this strand of posts. In addition to writing as if I were tripping acid, traveling along these paths causes a blurring of realities (yeah, the circles). Like this current concept I'm trying to address, I first came up with a lot of false conclusions about the circles before really putting my mind, and sanity, to the task of figuring them out. While I won't tangent off to a subplot about those, suffice it to say that they bring out the best and worst, not necessarily in that order. But, as I believe the worst of the "*poofing*" is past, perhaps some good will come of it yet.

Anyways, my mind is clear now, which means my goal is accomplished. I've explained some things to myself and will hopefully be posting Part III soon. Sorry if this sounded a bit unlike myself...or, for that matter, a bit too much like myself.

Namaste'.

Post Scripts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home