Thursday, September 29

Ubiquitous AIM Profile Quote

I'm sure most of you have seen this already, but since I'm in a nostalgic mood today, I thought I'd post this quote:

"Then they ask me where I went to college, and I say 'Tulane', and their excited expression turns to shame and all they can manage to get out is "oh," because instantly they know no story they can tell can top what I have done. I do not need to say a thing, they just understand. They know that their wildest night of college, is just a regular Wednesday for us. Us Tulane Kids are a special breed, and trust me, everyone else is jealous."
-- Anonymous

Post Scripts...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When life hands you chili, make chili-ade.

9/29/2005 2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I saw that you seem really interested in chili, so I thought you might like to see a website about a certain town in upstate NY:

http://www.townofchili.org

Let me know what you think!

9/29/2005 4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very jealous.

10/01/2005 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home