Monday, October 24

Bliss

This week has been amazing. Despite having a couple less-than-profitable days at work, things have been working out well again (perhaps the reason I never did finish the "felix felicis" series...maybe yet to come). Amidst catching up with old friends, a great day at work Sunday, a smiley face note, defaulting into the chair position of the "colloquial Committee of the Interdepartmental Graduate Board," writing an amazing paper, and having a shaved head again, I can't complain at all. True, I (kinda) got a take home mid-term today for Epistemology; 5000 words (roughly 20 pages) split between two essays, due in a week. But my last 3,000 word paper was done in 12 hours, so maybe I'll be able to find the time to get that done. Tomorrow I have an outing planned to see "Waiting" with a bunch of people from work, and Thursday I'm having a pumpkin carving party at my place, so there's a bit of a silver lining.

Post Scripts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home