Monday, October 31

The Mold

Here's an excerpt from a discussion at work today. It followed a question by PB to which I have a rather ingenious solution.

Phil: Wow...you're a genius, dude. I didn't know they still made people like you.
JBP: Yeah, well, you can't really blame them for haulting production for a couple millenia. I mean, look at what you all did to the last one they sent down...

This was followed by PB telling me I was going to hell.

Later that day...

Crystal: Goddamnit! I can't stand this fucking table. They're running me all over the place, bitching about the time it takes to bring out 8 waters, and I know they're going to leave me a shitty tip.
JBP: But look on the bright side; God gave us freewill.

Ok, it's true that I'm going straight to hell, but you gotta admit, that's pretty damn funny. I guess I've resigned myself to being the token pagan. And on that note...

Happy all hallow's eve!

Namaste'.

Post Scripts...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is why I miss you Jeff. I miss the little biting comments that take a modicum of intellegence to comprehend.

- Kinney

11/14/2005 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home