Wednesday, November 2

Link : {title}.go!

I recieved a couple interesting responses to my previous post. As a general rule, I always link the title of my posts to something relevant (or random, which is normally still relevant to the post in its randomness). The title of the blasphamous jokes post is directed to amazon.com's page for the book Illusions, by Richard Bach. Regardless of whether you enjoyed or got pissed off at my comment, if you found them interesting at all, I highly recommend this book. Anyways, this is a cop-out for writing a real post, but maybe after I have a couple drinks (with other people, this time) tonight, I'll expound some.

Namaste'.

Post Scripts...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very clever jokes jbp. When people yell "God" or "Jesus" in a conversation, and I know them well, I say, "I've been promoted!" Some people laugh. Hope you have some interesting experience to expound about. How's that table coming?

11/02/2005 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home