Friday, March 31

Saturday Morning PSA's

For all those who loved Saved By The Bell or California Dreams, do you remember those NBC public service announcements? Since the first half of that sentence applies to everyone reading Divergent World, you'll definately relate to these service announcements (I know I did).

This may be old news, since I don't have TV and many of you have probably already seen these (or, more likely, will be seeing them tomorrow). Anyways, the title of this post is linked to the large list of all the service announcements, appearently created by the cast members from The Office. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I'm commenting a lot, but I haven't read your blog in a couple days, and I don't normally comment at all because I spend a lot of time looking up your fancy words in my trusty idiot dictionary (*wink*). Truth is, these PSA's would have totally passed me by had you not posted them. I was at the bridal shower that day and I missed them I guess. They are very funny, like ha ha funny, in some cases. I like how they talk about the dangers of bears - this must be a popular thing to be terrified of because I know that Colbert does a "Threatdown" and bears are always on it. I Love Stephen Colbert...if he was hot and single I'd have to have him.

4/03/2006 1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home