Thursday, September 28

CoQ10


Hrm...yeah. I start up good for a couple posts about my cat (Relic's doing great, by the way) and then Life sucks for awhile and I either 1) don't have anything of interest to write about or 2) don't have the time/energy to write about what does happen...normally because whatever did happen was the cause of said lack of time/energy.

In the past two weeks, I haven't gone a single day where I wasn't in dire need of a nap. I know, for someone like me, that's like a death sentence. I hate sleeping. But yesterday something changed. I'm not so naive as to chalk it up all on one solution, but I do want to mention the one thing that was a change from the previous slump. I dropped by GNC a couple days back, as the lack of energy was seriously disturbing me. I take a multi-vitamin, but I was thinking maybe I could boost my energy stores a little with some self-medication (of the positive kind). I'd been doing some research into it all, and I decided I'd give this supplement, CoQ10, a try. I know; it sounds like a mad-chemist's plot to kill humanity. But basically it aids in the ability for your cells to burn oxygen and also helps open up your arteries. So, why not give it a try. And while I won't deduce a causal relation to the recent burst in productivity at this point, I will keep you updated as to whether I think the stuff works.

But yeah, the moral of the story is that I've got no story. Although there's no over-arching theme to my life lately, I can say I put in a leave-of-absence at Ruby's for the next couple months, my classes are all progress well, I haven't yet begun to work on the PhD applications, my apartment is actually looking like a home with the addition of a dining-room
table and a TV bigger than a bread-box (though, of course, I still don't even have rabbit ears), and Relic is the perfect roommate. As far as everything else goes, there's not much of it. So I'll leave at that, fill a little of the curiosity of my friends, and hopefully write again soon.

Namaste'.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you and I hope you're doing ok. I went to Heidi P's engagement party tonight. I'm feeling like we really might be getting old. I saw my friend's "Little" brother at the bar...and he's legal. Woe is me. When are you coming home? Don't be a stranger. I'm really into Delerium Nocturnum now - and it's all your fault. :-)

10/01/2006 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home