Tuesday, December 5

The Stump

In my bookmarks I have a folder for blogs that I read. Don't worry, the mass total is perhaps 10 or so. But I also have a folder within this folder for blogs that I feel an obligation towards (due to being old friends or what-have-you) but don't actually read for one reason or another. Well, grumpstump has just made the leap to the main folder, and it seems like fairly good information. It's JMD's old site, originally for ranting and facilitating some dialogue between old friends, but he's changed it over to an actual blog now, somewhat akin to ASH's Thoughts from a Young Investor. Actually, very akin to it, as the subtitle at grumpstump is Money and Musing from a Young Professional. Anyways, I've linked the title of this post to his page and would recommend checking it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home