Thursday, January 11

When you've smoked the day's last cigarette...

And you always seem outnumbered
You don't dare make a stand -
Make your stand.
-Turn the Page
(preferably the Metallica version)


"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

Tonight I smoked my last cigarette. Seriously. I figure, if I don't update this often enough to keep you interested, I might as well add a little shock value now and then.

"Ta-Da!"
-A liscence plate seen coming back from Glennedith's wedding.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great minds think alike. i smoked my last one 2 nights ago....and it was glorious. Now i take "stick" breaks and chew on these Austrialian Tea Tree Chewing Sticks. Call me this weekend and we'll vent! :)

love you and miss you!
...aw

1/12/2007 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home