Tuesday, May 3

My Conscious Mind

As an update to the most boring line of posts...

Prof. Z. is writing me a letter of recommendation. Prof. F. also got back to me and will be writing a letter as well. I contacted Prof. Golob in the Psych department, because, let's face it, a letter of recommendation from the Psych department can't hurt.

I did get hired on with Housing. I'll disclose the location and title of my position at a later time, not because I can't be public with it right now, but because I'd prefer not to until everything is settled.

I have a couple more things to do, then I'm turning in my application and sitting back and waiting for a response. And that's that. Done and done. Fin.

In other news, closing is kicking my ass. It is extremely hard to compile lists from 21 RAs when five things on each list change daily. It's nobody's fault, but the system is simply hard to handle. But that should settle down in the next couple days and, hopefully, by the weekend things should flow like clockwork.

Otherwise, I'm just in the process of getting some finals out of the way. Two Thursday are in class, the studying for which is what tomorrow is for. Tonight and Thursday night I'll be writing my take home for Buddhism. Then I'm essentially done. I've got a paper to turn in on Sunday, but I just revised it last week and just a few minor changes are needed now, so I'm not really counting that. So I'll be done Friday at noon.

Sorry for the boring, personal update, but I'll get back to some cool stuff soon. Especially after I start reading "The Conscious Mind," by Chalmers, which the Philosophy department gave to all their graduating seniors. Looks pretty interesting. Anyways, back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home