Thursday, April 21

The Philosophy Major

A friend from highschool, who I really haven't talked with since except for a couple quick notes this past month, IMed me yesterday. I came back to find this IM and her already "away", so I'm guessing it was a surprise to her to find out that one of my favorite books is Siddhartha. That's completely fair. As I'm sure we can all relate to, I've changed a lot since Glendale. But the comment she made was followed up with, "You really are a philosophy major!" Also completely fair. In fact, her comment set me to finally getting this list made for amazon.com. I had been compiling a list for awhile, and I even set the challenge down to one of my other friends to find me a "book of secrets" (that, however, failed). Anyways, I've made the title of this page a link to the list I made, or you can simply click here.

Though I know I've lacked a little bit on the personal side of this blog lately, I promise I'll get back to it. In the meantime, enjoy looking through my bookshelf, and if you have any suggestions to add to the list, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home