Monday, April 11

In less than 3 paragraphs...

"What is your view on life?"

I was asked this the other day and, though the answer I gave was off the top of my head, it got me thinking. I'll give the same answer here, though I've tweaked it a little.

Life consists of themes, routines, and ruts. This is the skeleton that we form our lives around; oftentimes referred to as our comfort zone. These rhythms, rarely altering, sometimes replacing, but they'll be with us till we die. The meaning of life, however, is in breaking out of those themes. Trying new things, ideas, experiences. Getting out of the comfort zone to feel the pain, joy, sorrow, and any other bittersweet poets' term is what gives reason for living. So, if you ask me, life can be lived to the fullest by constantly changing and altering different aspects of our lives for the sake of experiences. In other words, it's our consciousness breaking out of our programmed responses, our higher Selves taking an active role.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home