Tuesday, April 5

Shameless Ego

So, outside of a couple people who left comments awhile back, I'm curious if anyone actually reads this journal. I'll admit, I do it for myself and don't normally care if I'm unintelligible or have one of my insanity rants, but I'm wondering if anyone has any opinions on what I write. If so, feel free to leave comments...often. They can be left anonymously, or with your name (or pseudonym) attached, but eitherway you don't have to sign-in or anything. Just pop on and say whatever you like, such as, "You need help," or "I had that same experience once too...you can buy some over-the-counter stuff that'll clear it right up."

Anyways, just wondering if anyone out there hears this tree falling.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PJ!!!
I read you every day, religiously, some would say. It makes me really sad though...not from what you intelligently speak of, but becuase i'm unable to hear it. I really enjoy reading about what you have to say though....kind of allows me to sit on the front porch with a camel and a cup of joe, just like the old days. Miss you like crazy!

4/06/2005 9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need help. - J

4/06/2005 10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does a man with strong opinions ask for those of others? Is the unshakeable confidence of The Pretti truly this...reactionary? This vulnerable? Please, don't tell me that the man to whom we look for strength and wisdom and guidance needs the same from us. Please, don't tell me that this experiment for the sake of the self is dependent on a detached audience.

Alright, I'm just fucking with you. Of course we read about your World. We just wish you didn't have to post your thoughts on the web for us to access them.

4/07/2005 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home