Friday, April 15

Breaking

So this past week, possibly started by the disruption caused by camping, I've been completely off. Tack on the extra nights at the fraternity house, the Buddhism paper and the cognative neuroscience paper, and I just couldn't get my feet back under me.

The week as a whole felt completely too long. I'd end up sleeping more than I like (which isn't saying much) and being completely useless during the times I was awake and not in class. Something clicked over two nights ago, though. Don't know what it was, though it's likely my next set of books I just got in from Amazon. Anyways, I clicked back to productive Jeff, which is so much better (both more fun and more useful). So the past couple days have been alright.

I have started writing a monster post. It's not that it's that long (though, it is a read), but the wording needs to be right before I put it up. That's half the reason I haven't posted in so long, with the uselessness taking up the rest. Anyways, I'll post it soon for everyone's reading pleasure.

In the meantime, I have two weeks left of classes and only five weeks till graduation. In light of that, I'm looking for my fill on life. Any experience to live will be lived till I'm done with this era of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home