Friday, July 22

Packed up...and gone...

I'll be leaving town this morning for the long haul home. It will be a pretty easy, quick drive. The time of calling this place home is over (though, to give respect, NRZ will be that last one at the party). The ending, though, had a point to it.

The guys, ASH and TJG, threw me a "surprise" going away party. It really did kick ass. It didn't go as planned, but the negatives only consisted of things that have always occurred in the four years I've been here. As such, it was a good ending. Afterall, I wouldn't want a false sense of nostalgia, right?

Anyways, props to the guys for putting it together, regardless of the end result. I'm probably going to see them on my way out of town in the morning. My car is all packed and I'll be headed out in the morning just as soon as I feel like it. I wish there was some sense of catharsis before I go but, again, it's somewhat fitting that there's not.

Here's to you and the memories.


Post Scripts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home