Friday, July 22

Springfield

After packing up my alarm clock and failing to notice my cell phones calendar alert, I finally got up this morning at 10am. Made for a late start, but at least I made it here before midnight. I saw ASH and TJG before I left town, too, though I never did catch up with CJB last night.

Since I'll be mainly using dial-up, I don't know that I have the patients to update this as frequently as I had been. Just wanted to let everyone know that I made it back to Springfield safely.

"Good evening. I pulled you over because I clocked you going 80 in a 65."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're home. I'm leaving for Tulsa tomorrow afternoon. I'll be home Sunday, visiting some friends who will be starting grad school out there. How long are you here for? I'll call you when I get back.
~MEF

7/28/2005 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home