Wednesday, April 12

Pint Glass Display


You may think to yourself, "But, JBP, aren't those better used to actually consume beer?" Well, yes, but unfortunately, in my current state of affairs, I won't be having a drink anytime soon (though I will be having many, many drinks right after that).



And here is my newly spaced out (for lack of pint glasses) beer bottle collection. Yep...I'm "that guy." But I had a closet that wasn't being used (underneith you see the shadow of my "entertainment system"), and it's not like I have a bunch of other material possessions to fill up my apartment with.

Anyways, I'd been staining those two shelves the past few days. They've been my one break from the creeping insanity I feel coming on (yup...the circles). I actually can't wait till mid-May, as a lot of people will be moving out and throwing away their furniture. I figure as I'm headed to work and back, maybe I'll find a table or something I can fix up. Cause, honestly, this summer I'm going to be pretty bored without some projects to work on. If nothing else, putting those shelves up was my break from today's long list of things to do. Now it's back to the grind stone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home