Tuesday, May 31

Films about Ghosts

Due to an increase in my free time recently, I've been stumbling a bit. Turns out to at least be somewhat productive, because I come across some interesting short films like the one linked from the title of this post. I've stumbled across some other great sites, too, but instead of popping on to "update" this blog with other people's ideas and films, I've just started a collection of short films right beneith the links section in the sidebar.

As an update from last night's post, I did wake up at 5:45 this morning (actually, 3:40...I never could get back to sleep) to go to the Spinning class at Reily. Really kicked my ass. I kept up with the class for the first half. Though I stayed on the bike for the entirety of the session, I had to drop out of the up/downs and could only barely keep an effort on for the sprints. But a first day is a first day. I'll pace myself a little better on Thursday and after getting used to the changes in cadence, hopefully I'll get the hang of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home