Sunday, June 5

Energy

Pure, unadulterated energy. That's what's keeping me from sleeping tonight. I feel like I should be going for a run right now, but it's wet outside. Maybe I should be reading, but my mind is traveling too quickly.

P.S. Just in case you were wondering, I know that the link to this blog has been deactivated from my profile. It's odd, because most everything I could talk about on here I have no problem with anyone out there knowing. However, this latest inner conflict of mine would be best kept within the confines of my own head (and all those heads in close contact with my own). So I'll re-link to my profile by the end of the month, but for the time being, if you'd like to keep updated with my life and choices, feel free to bookmark this page.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff, I've been keeping up with you via your blog and I wanted you to know I'm thinking of you and wish you the best. If you do stay at Tulane, I may be down in LA sometime in August because my friend Amy Luna's boyfriend lives in Metairie and we (Amy and I) want to vacation together. I had my wisdom teeth out last Tuesday and I'm still miserable. Lots of pain. Talk to you soon. ~Codeine head Megan F

6/06/2005 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home