Tuesday, June 28

A New State

Coming back after a trip is always an experience. After two weeks of needing to get this or that done, getting up in time to remember the most of everything, and having a cup perpetually full if not overflowing, getting back to my two jobs with nothing in between just feels odd.

I got up this morning for the spinning class with Heintz. It was by far the best Spinning class I'd done. Sure, the instructor was five minutes late and it was the one who doesn't keep the rhythm with the music, but I was putting on as much if not more resistance than she called out. In addition, I just felt like there was this store of energy waiting to be used. It was a good feeling. Also, having nothing to get done after 5pm is bliss. I come home and take care of whatever I feel like taking care of, along with making dinner and probably going for another run.

And I'm happier. Maybe it's the nomadic nature, restless outside of but satisfied after adventure; everything is accomplished so much easier and efficiently now. There's no stress residing on the back-burner of my mind. Life just is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home