Monday, June 27

There and Back Again

I've returned from all the places I've gone. The journey was everything I needed it to be. Not just the trip furthest North, but the time spent at home and the trekking in Colorado; they were all very much needed. As far as the details, those will have to wait as my mind is on a couple other things right now. As for everything else, I was apparently in denial of a decision already made. Everyone I've talked to already knew my choice. Now is the hard part....to which I will be updating you as the week progresses. I am doing this the intelligent way without putting people out who've helped me over the years. As such, it's going to take me a couple weeks to get everything settled. Allow me that time frame and I'll be keeping you updated in return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home