Sunday, July 3

T-Shirt = $300

Tonight I finished my second Toure De Bulldog, earning me another name plate on the wall and T-shirt. The somewhat alcoholic part about all this is that there is currently not a single beer at the Bulldog I haven't tried (click the title of this post, then click on the sidebar where it says "Beer"...scroll down...keep scrolling...once you've hit Vietnam's Hue you'll have the visual). True, I haven't had all those beers at the Bulldog. We subbed out things like Budweiser and Abita. But having gone through two times and spent many a night in front of their cooler trying to find a bottle we hadn't tried, well, it gets expensive. ASH brought up a good point when we were talking about that earlier, though. Knowing that Sunday nights we went to the Bulldog kept us from spending the same amount at Happy Hour or Bruno's. In fact, I think overall I probably spent less this past semester by going to the Bulldog than I would have otherwise. And I got a T-shirt!

Anyways, tomorrow is a BBQ and watching some fireworks. I baked a cake that could not have come out any better. I'll ice it tomorrow and then off to have a good day with some friends. Anyways, I won't ramble, so I won't keep you. A good friend of mine had a quote I said a couple months back on her away message last night, so I think I'll add that to end this post as I head to bed.

jbpretti: just remember, when you're asleep and you notice that you can't read words cause they're all jumbled, you're dreaming
jbpretti: once you realize your dreaming, it's your world to play with as you will

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home