Wednesday, August 17

Balls

Alright. I know I'm a dork for finding this funny, but this cracked me up.

Before I left my apartment in Monroe for the summer, I took 20 or so tennis balls (a long story for why I had so many) and a piece of cardbooard and, using one of the shelves in the medicine cabinet for a ramp, made a trap for whomever next opened up the medicine cabinet in that apartment. At the time I was just hoping to humor one of the janitorial staff who always look through every cabinet for anything of value left behind. As it turns out, it must have worked. I was back in Monroe doing an odd job over the summer and decided to check on my trap. It was sprung, with a bunch of tennis balls all over the bathroom and into the bedroom. So, taking another piece of cardboard (to keep them in there while I close the door) I re-set the trap. At this point I knew I was leaving, and as it turns out, nobody opened up the medicine cabinet until DW, my replacement, moved in. He was cleaning the sink and toilet when he got 20 tennis balls bouncing out at him. Ahhh...I know I'm a dork, but I'm still laughing about it.


Post Scripts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home