Sunday, November 6

Ubiquitous update

It was a good weekend. I won't bore you with the details of the Field Museum or my attempt at entertaining my parents. But suffice it to say that I had a good time, I assume they had a good time, and now I've got a lot of catching up to do.

Unfortunately, I don't really have any good stories or thoughts of late. It's a little hard to transition back to my own life, now. Not that I'm not me with my parents, but I take it anyone reading this would know what I mean. Anyways, it's time to get serious again with school, as I've got two term papers that need to be in working, presenting order in a couple weeks. Final drafts, and grades, aren't till the first of December, but could use some constructive criticism from the presentations.

As such, who knows what'll pop into my head to write about. I've got a lot floating around in the grey fog, but nothing too concrete. Will write later when I have something to do other than drone on about writing.

Namaste'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home