Friday, October 6

Stuck in an Infinite Loop

Here's a funny story/sign that I'm going insane. I set the alarm on my phone as my cue to wake-up. But this morning, it goes off like normal...only I'm stuck in an infinite loop. While standing at my dresser (which the phone sits on top), I keep trying to turn the damn thing off. Only the whole process is repeated in a Groundhog Day instant replay. Just as I get close to hitting the off button, everything is reset and I have to start over again (ok, given, this is a very small infinite loop). So, after several failed attempts, I figure the problem can't be tackled by going through the proper pattern of buttons...so I take the back off my phone. No joke, the infinite loop kicked in again and I was back where I started. But now I had a plan...I pry the back of my phone off (again) and dig my fingernails under the battery. But it's stuck. I can't get it out, and the infinite loop is about to reset again. So I grab a dime from my loose change jar and jam down the side of the battery, and as the closing second ticks away I pop the son-of-a-bitch outta there. Then the wierd transcendental cloud that surrounded me dissapated and time went back to it's well-worn pattern.

fin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home