Sunday, October 8

The Edit Button is Stuck


Just for the hell of it, I thought I'd post one of my less polished moments. I was at a bar tonight, and in the course of a conversation, in response to another's question and without thinking it through beforehand, I say, "I'm too smart to be modest." And what was worse, I looked back at that sound bite and thought it was intrinsically, increadibly funny (I mean, common...how self-fulfilling can one statement be?). So after saying one of the more assholish comments in recent memory, I don't apologize or slink back in my chair, but instead start laughing. Anyways, not one of my better moments, but I still think it's a pretty funny concept.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats a classic jeffism right there if i do say so myself... i believe weve even had a conversation about a comment very similar to that very one

anyways... damn youre on a roll with the journal entries... i actually had to catch up, imagine that...

miss ya, wish i would catch you in NOLA

-SLC

10/08/2006 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home